Blazon Inc., the organizer of the much-coveted business event of the year – the Maldives Business Awards 2019 – has signed with their associated media partners on Sunday.
The signing took place in a special ceremony held at the premises of Television Maldives (TVM) on 20 October 2019, afternoon.
The ceremony was attended by senior ranking members of the local media outlets that will be attached to the event as media partners.
Blazon Inc., the organizer of the event had signed with;
- Public Service Media (PSM) – Broadcasting Partner
- Avas Online – Online Media Partner
- The islandchief – Exclusive Official Travel Tabloid Partner
- Maldives Business Review (MBR) – Business Magazine Partner
- Maldives Business Standard – Business News Partner
- Maldives Insider – Official Digital Media Partner
- images.mv – Official Photography Partner
Scheduled for December 2019 the Maldives Business Awards (2019) will be among one of the most prestigious business appreciation and acknowledgement awards in the Maldives.
Earlier, Blazon Inc. had announced the entry window for the awards had been extended from the initial deadline to 24 October 2019, the coming Thursday. The event’s organizer explained the deadline was extended over technical issues to the event’s official website and upon requests by potential contenders; requesting for additional time to submit their application.
This year’s MBA edition will have two new awards under the People’s Choice Awards category. They are;
- Best Marketing Campaign of the Year (award)
- Best CSR Program of the Year (award)
Blazon Inc., following the signing ceremony disclosed the signing with sponsors will be announced at a later date.